LADIES 9-HOLE GOLF ASSOCIATION RULES
- The 9-hole season runs from September through May each year.
- Membership dues are $25.00 annually and paid between May and August.
- Potential new members may play twice before joining the association.
- 9-Hole ladies play on Wednesdays. Start times are seasonal.
- TEE TIMES: Members must sign up in advance (on the signup sheet posted on the bulletin board in the ladies locker room) to play on Wednesdays and/or in any tournament. Those scheduled to play should check in one half hour before tee time.
- If you are unable to play, after signing up, please phone the pro shop as soon as possible (648-3333).
- All players must establish and maintain handicaps by entering every individual 9-hole score into the GHIN system. The golf pro can provide assistance.
- On non-tournament days players may choose their pairings.
- MULLIGANS: On non-tournament days only, golfers may use a mulligan on the first tee only. Either ball may be played; golfer’s choice.
- To speed up play, play ready golf and take only one practice swing at the tee.
- Use “gimmies” for balls “within the leather” to speed up play. No “gimmies” allowed on tournament days.
- The maximum number of strokes allowed for each hole depends on your handicap, per the following schedule:
9-Hole Handicap: 0-4; 5-9; 10-14; 15-19; 20 or more
Maximum Score Double Bogey: 7, 8, 9, 10
13. Take a free drop (no nearer to the hole) if your ball lands in any azalea bed. If your ball is not found, take a one stroke penalty.
14. Free drop from the cart paths – one club length, no nearer to the hole.
15. No penalty for relief from fire ant hills.